What You Need to Know
- Saltwater fishing license and stamps for all persons.
- Top of the line rods, reels, and tackle, or if you have a favorite rod & reel please bring it along. If you’re bringing your rod please let Capt. Mike know ahead of time.
- Cooler and Ice
- Live bait and the best artificial lures available for the area.
- In the winter months we will fish with artificial lures or live shrimp since our scaled sardine population seems to disappear.
- Capt. Mike supplies years of fishing experience, knowledge, and the best techniques to catch fish.
What To Bring
- A hat
- In the winter bring warm clothes for the ride (you can take it off but if you don’t have it you can’t put it on)
- Rain gear if the weather looks like rain
- Sun Block – (no spray Sun Block please) it stains the boat
- Polarized sun glasses
- Sandwiches, water, soft drinks, sports drinks like Gatorade (especially in the summer months), and your favorite snacks
- I’ll have the cooler and ice
- Please wear non-slip/NON-Marking shoes (No black soles)